Lebanon tourist visa is required for citizens of Switzerland.
Additional documents for children:
• Parental permission signed by both parents
• Copies of the parents' passports or ID cards
• Copy of the parents' marriage certificate
• In case of divorced parents, the proof of custody and in case of shared custody both of the parents must provide permission.
To apply for a travel visa to Lebanon requires the following documents:
- Name and address of the hotel, including phone number OR
- Name of the person to be visited, with phone number and exact address.
Embassy of Lebanon in the Switzerland offers visa processing of 10 business days.
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.